Monday, November 8, 2010

blogging... I caved

For quite awhile now I have been tossing the whole idea of blogging around in my head. There have been weeks I have really wanted to dive into it, and then there have been weeks where I laughed at myself for even thinking I would have time for it. Well today, November 8, 2010, I am embarking a journey as a blogger(sounds pretty dramatic, eh?). The purpose of this blog is to share with you my thoughts, life experiences, and journey with Christ as an ordinary guy called by God. My hope is that you will find what I post uplifting and encouraging. So join me in my adventure of blogging… We shall see how this goes :)

4 comments:

  1. I will join you Braxton!!


    = -JoRy-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Good. Sounds familiar. I have one over on Wordpress. Good luck with this. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started a blog a while back...but I only like to write when I have all kinds of inner turmoil or angst to process. Kinda gave people the wrong impression of my life. Hope your blogging journey is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete